Virtual Cancellation Policy
: All sales are final, no refunds will be issued.
JMIH Code of Conduct
- Materials (pictures, PPT, recording, handouts) are owned by association or individual presenter.
- Viewing is by registrant only
- Presentation cannot be recorded, reproduced, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed as documents, screenshots, or videos.
- Presentations cannot be modified or republished without written consent of the owner.
- Violation of this clause could lead to legal action.
- Attendee consents to recording and to use of documents, discussions, comments in chat and other materials exchanges or viewed during session.
- Attendees posted content:
- Is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Grants a non-exclusive, paid up perpetual worldwide license to copy, distribute and display and use such material
: I specifically recognize that meeting participants are expected to uphold standards of scientific integrity and professional ethics and must comply with these standards of behavior. Harassment and other forms of misconduct undermine the integrity of JMIH meetings and are strictly prohibited. Click here for complete JMIH Code of Conduct
(opens in new browser window)