For In-Person Registrations received on July 12 or after, please pick up
your badge from - ONSITE REGISTRATION BADGE PICKUP.
Desk personnel will
print your badge and give you your meeting materials.
In-Person Cancellation/Substitution Policy:
- Materials (pictures, PPT, recording, handouts) are owned by association or individual presenter.
- Viewing is by registrant only
- Presentation cannot be recorded, reproduced, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed as documents, screenshots, or videos.
- Presentations cannot be modified or republished without written consent of the owner.
- Violation of this clause could lead to legal action.
- Attendee consents to recording and to use of documents, discussions, comments in chat and other materials exchanges or viewed during session.
- Attendees posted content:
- Is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Grants a non-exclusive, paid up perpetual worldwide license to copy, distribute and display and use such material
Substitutions of meeting participants may be made at any time without penalty. All in-person conference cancellations must be in writing and must reach the HPS Office by 30 June
to receive a refund. All refunds will be issued after the meeting minus a 20% processing fee
. Refunds will not be issued to no-shows. In the event of a meeting cancellation or reschedule, we will not be held responsible or liable for other costs, charges, and/or expenses, including such things as cancellation/change charges which might be assessed by hotels, airlines or travel agencies. For questions, contact email@example.com
Virtual Cancellation/Substitution Policy
: All sales are final, no refunds will be issued. You may substitute or change a Session/PEP up to 48 hours before the Session/PEP begins. No changes to Session/PEP will be made within 48 hours of the start of the Session/PEP.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org