Code of Conduct
JMIH is committed to providing a meeting environment that fosters open dialogue and the exchange of scientific ideas. In order to promote that environment, JMIH is committed to equal opportunity and treatment for all meeting participants, regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disabilities, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other reason not related to scientific merit. JMIH strives to create at its meetings an environment free from harassment and discrimination. The JMIH meeting should serve as an effective forum to consider and debate science-relevant viewpoints in a respectful, civil, and fair manner. Meeting participants are expected to uphold standards of scientific integrity and professional ethics and must comply with these standards of behavior. Harassment and other forms of misconduct undermine the integrity of JMIH meetings and are strictly prohibited. Please view the code of conduct to get all of the details on what JMIH is doing to make meetings a harassment free zone.
To view the code of conduct, click HERE
- Materials (pictures, PPT, recording, handouts) are owned by association or individual presenter.
- Viewing is by registrant only
- Presentation cannot be recorded, reproduced, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed as documents, screenshots, or videos.
- Presentations cannot be modified or republished without written consent of the owner.
- Violation of this clause could lead to legal action.
- Attendee consents to recording and to use of documents, discussions, comments in chat and other materials exchanges or viewed during session.
Attendees posted content:
– Is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
– Grants a non-exclusive, paid up perpetual worldwide license to copy, distribute and display and use such material